Date:      Wed, 30 Apr 1997 01:01:38 +0100
From:      Brian Somers <brian@awfulhak.org>
To:        Wm Brian McCane <root@bmccane.uit.net>
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: My postings to this list.

> Okay, this may be completely normal, or I may be mis-configured and I
> just want to know which it is.  Whenever I post to mailing-list(s), and
> look at my mail in pine (3.91).  Instead of seeing my name in the list as
> the poster, I see "To: hackers@freebsd.org" or something similar.  Is
> this correct?  Does it show me this because I posted it from here, or is
> it a mis-configuration or a bug?  Sorry if you think this doesn't belong
> here, but this is where I keep seeing it.

I use exmh.  All the stuff posted to -hackers is ok, but anything
I cvs commit comes out as you describe.

> 	brian

I guess this proves that if you wait around long enough, someone
else will at least find the same problem (if not fix it).  It can
make ya lazy !

--
Brian <brian@awfulhak.org>, <brian@freebsd.org>
      <http://www.awfulhak.org>;