Date:      Mon, 7 Sep 2020 18:14:25 +0500
From:      "Edward Blackford" <edward@guestpostingagency.com>
To:        freebsd-pkg-fallout@freebsd.org
Subject:   Paid Post

Hi!

Hope you are having a great day! I have come across your site, and I strong=
ly feel that your website is a perfect match for us.
We are a content marketing agency, and we=92d be thrilled if you=92d allow =
us to post relevant and non-promotional content on your website. You can he=
lp us by placing an article with a do-follow link on your site.
Let us know how much you charge for a do-follow link. We make payments thro=
ugh PayPal. We look forward to having a long-term relationship with you.

We=92ll be happy to hear from you soon.

Kind Regards