Date:      Wed, 8 Nov 2000 19:43:39 -0600
From:      Steve Price <sprice@hiwaay.net>
To:        clemensF <rabat@web.de>
Cc:        jkoshy@FreeBSD.ORG, ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Port: siod-3.4

On Thu, Nov 09, 2000 at 02:31:03AM +0100, clemensF wrote:
# hi.
#
# i've fought for days to get siod to run from the source:  to no avail.
# have you got a working makefile for me?

Compiles fine here.  Are you using the port (lang/siod)?  Maybe
if you post a build log or some indication of the problems you
are having we can help you resolve whatever problem you are
having.  It also helps to know what version of FreeBSD you are
using.

-steve