Date:      Tue, 11 Jan 2000 21:34:59 -0500 (EST)
From:      Stan Brown <stanb@netcom.com>
To:        freebsd-net@FreeBSD.ORG (FreeBSD Networking)
Subject:   IP tunneling? Or ? ...

	I have a small network which is connected to the corportae network via
	a FreeBSD firewaal. Normally you telnet inot this box, and then telnet
	inot one of the boxes on the semi-isolated network.

	I have several new computers that I need to set up, and integrate into
	the isolated nework. Thes computers will be in my office, which is in a
	different building, but also has access to the corportae network.

	I would like to set up a isolate segmnet in the office, and connect teh
	2 segments using some sort of IP encapsulation, such taht to the
	isolare segments they apeared to be conected, but packets were actuallu
	encapsulated and sent over the corportae network, and the unwarped and
	put on the wire.

	Can I do this with FreeBSD boxes at each location? If so could someone
	point me in a direction as to how to do this?

	Thansk.

--
Stan Brown     stanb@netcom.com                                    404-996-6955
Factory Automation Systems