Date:      Tue, 9 Jul 1996 10:33:26 +0000 ()
From:      Werner Griessl <croot@btp1da.phy.uni-bayreuth.de>
To:        erewan@sbox.tu-graz.ac.at (Erwin Stampfer)
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: help

> Thank you for your immediate reply. There is only one problem remaining
> now. On our Mirror-Site a boot4 floppy does not exist. Would you please
> give me further information
>
> Erwin Stampfer alias erewan@sbox.tu-graz.ac.at

Unfortunately I found no boot4.flp for 2.1.0-Release (is this the version
you tried to install ?)
In this situation you have 3 choices:
1) more RAM
2) wait for the upcoming 2.1.5-Release ( in a few days )
3) Install the latest 2.1-SNAP ( it includes a boot4-floppy)

Werner

P.S.: In every case: every serious FreeBSD with 4 MB of ram
      will be nearly unusable ( only my $0.02)