Date:      Wed, 07 Nov 2001 13:34:25 +0200
From:      "Dimitar Peikov" <mitko@rila.bg>
To:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   libstdc++

I've got some piece of code that uses 'sstream' header from the libstdc++. It
presents in /usr/src/contrib/libstdc++ but /usr/src/gnu/libstdc++/Makefile
doesnt include it. So i've added only sstream to HDRS define in Makefile and
solve my problem. Is there someone that checks for the new features of these
libraries or when someone is needed to search for it, is having to make some
gymnastic to add it from sources where they are? I think that when a new
version of a library is updated the new functionality must present too? Except
when some specific code is not easy portable there. Sorry, if my english is so
brutal, I have no idea to argue someone, just only say that something is wrong
for me.

--
Dimitar Peikov
Programmer Analyst