Date:      Sun, 4 Nov 2001 17:33:33 +0100 (CET)
From:      G Hasse <gh@raditex.se>
To:        Ingo Albert <albi.x@gmx.de>
Cc:        freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.ORG, Patrik Sundberg <ps@raditex.se>, Robert Johansson <rob@raditex.se>
Subject:   Re: driver for Fritz!PCI version 2

On Sun, 4 Nov 2001, Ingo Albert wrote:

> Your Massage from: Samstag, 3. November 2001, 09:47

Hello Gary

> Hello Gary,
>
> > Considering the number of mails on this subject in the last
> > month or so I'm really disappointed at the total lack of
> > response to my posted driver.
>
> I think the problem is FreeBSD user with ISDN didn't have a Fritz V2.0
> because FreeBSD have no drivers for it.

Yes! This is the problem. I have a bunch of V2.0 baught by "mistake"
and I will defenitivly try the new driver as soon as I can. We
have a network very mutch dependent on ISDN and we are in desperate
need of a new driver to Fritz card since the old card could not
be baught any more. (My suplier sent me the new V2.o one and claimed
that they where backward compatible...).

Don't despair. Your work is very mutch needed!!!

Göran Hasse