Date:      Sun, 1 Mar 2009 15:46:04 +0100
From:      =?ISO-8859-1?Q?S=F8ren_Schmidt?= <sos@freebsd.org>
To:        current <current@freebsd.org>, src-committers@freebsd.org
Subject:   I'm resigning as ATA maintainer with immediate effect.

Hi All.

This is just a short notice to let you all know that I'm no longer =20
claiming maintainership of the ATA subsystem in FreeBSD.

I should have done this long ago, but it is now shiningly clear to me =20=

that I'm not up to it anymore. I simply cannot keep up with stuff, and =20=

things I do have lying around no longer fits the official sources as =20
they have changed without me knowing, a clear sign that I'm out of the =20=

loop anyways :)

Its been a mixed bag of marbles all these years of doing ATA, but I'm =20=

pretty certain I wont miss it :)

Take care..

-S=F8ren