Date:      Tue, 27 Jul 1999 08:48:44 +0100
From:      Clem.Dye@wdr.com
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG, rbettle@criterion-group.com
Subject:   RE: Non-MMX Intel Pentium 200MHz

Yes, I'm in the same boat. I have some perfectly serviceable kit
which is using a P100 and will take, as a max., a P200. A processor
upgrade would easily give another 12-18 months of productive life.
Second-hand is probably your only avenue. As an alternative, what
about IDT WinChips? As I understand things (corrections, please!),
some motherboards can make use of these processors, although there
are some bios considerations.

Clem