Date:      Tue, 25 Feb 1997 15:29:02 -0700 (MST)
From:      Brandon Gillespie <brandon@glacier.cold.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: No BSD Communicator 4.0?

At 02:49 PM 2/25/97 -0700, you wrote:

> With the beta release of communicator I was disappointed to not find a
> BSD version in the unix list.  Anybody know if this is a permanent thing
> from now on, or if it is just temporary?

To answer my own question, it looks like the 'bsd' versions are in the
subdirectory 'other' rather than being listed with everything as they were
before.  I don't know _which_ bsd we should use, as there is a 'bsd'
version and a 'bsd2' version--the 'bsd' version seems to look fine, I
don't know what the difference is.

Enjoy;

-Brandon