Date:      Fri, 28 May 1999 14:40:42 -0500 (CDT)
From:      bahwi <bahwi@technologist.com>
To:        advocacy@freebsd.org
Subject:   How to get members for user's groups?

Hello,
	I would like to ask what is the best way to get members for local
user's groups? We only have a few members here, and we would like to get
more so we can move past the starting phase of the group. Any help is
appreciated. There are two Linux groups here, and I beleive there is a
Unix group which focuses only on Linux. Thanks. Please reply privately as
I am not a member of this list.

--
bahwi@technologist.com