Date:      Wed, 31 Jan 2007 13:14:21 -0500
From:      "Person, Roderick" <personrp@ccbh.com>
To:        "Dan Langille" <dan@langille.org>, <freebsd-chat@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: FreshPorts search plugin

In Opera, you can go to Tools->Preferences Goto Search Tab and hit Add
Button...

Fill in your Name and Keyord and for Address put this

http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/ports.cgi?query=3D%s&stype=3Dall

That will give you the option to select FreeBSD Ports as a search
engine...

Rod Person
Programmer
(412)454-2616
http://www.ccbh.com

"it takes an unusual mind to see the obvious."
- Alfred Whitehead
=20