Date:      Tue, 26 May 1998 10:30:22 +0200 (CEST)
To:        Matthew Hunt <mph@pobox.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   xterm bug

Hello thanks for the help,
but I have not understood how to use cvs at all...
I knew about cvsup and keep updated sometimes my source tree with cvsup
but I do not know how to use cvs.
So I installed rxvt and did a link xterm to xrvt to avoid the xterm bug.
Could you someone please give me some hints about getting
informations on hot to use cvs?
The cvs infoes files are kinda obscure and cannot understand at all from
them.
thanks

Rick