Date:      Fri, 08 Oct 1999 15:56:22 +0200
From:      Jacopo Pecci <jacopo.pecci@erv.ericsson.se>
To:        freebsd-net@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   how to drop few packets

--------------C7D122A554FFE22DF9E7AA2B

I have just implemented the new reno algorithm but I would like to have
a sort of feedback to see if it is working.
I have built up a small network with 3 PCs, one of them act as a router
and has NISTnet emulator to emulate some channels.
Do you have any idea how I could check if my implementation is right or
wrong? I should find the way to drop few packets in the same window (is
there any traffic generator like SOCK that allows me to drop some
packets?).

Jacopo Pecci
Ericsson Mobile Data Design
phone: +46 (0)31 703 6920

--------------C7D122A554FFE22DF9E7AA2B

I&nbsp;have just implemented the new reno algorithm but I would like to
have a sort of feedback to see if it is working.
a router and has NISTnet emulator to emulate some channels.
right or wrong? I should find the way to drop few packets in the same window&nbsp;(is
there any traffic generator like SOCK that allows me to drop some packets?).
<pre>--&nbsp;
Jacopo Pecci&nbsp;