Date:      Wed, 28 Aug 2002 22:57:53 -0500 (EST)
From:      Steve Ames <steve@energistic.com>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   lukemftpd not logging wtmp?

-w (log sessions to wtmp) is theoretically the default (according
to the man page), however FTP sessions never get logged to the
wtmp file (or utmp file if '-u' is specified).

I searched the mailing list archives but didn't see anything. Before
I peak at the code I wanted to see if this was known behavior?

This occurs with or without '-r' being specified (I had thought maybe
it was because of the privelage reduction but that is not the case
apparently).

-Steve