Date:      Mon, 26 Apr 1999 11:44:48 -0500
From:      "Pedro F. Giffuni" <pfgiffun@bachue.usc.unal.edu.co>
To:        freebsd-emulation@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        Dan Nelson <dnelson@emsphone.com>
Subject:   Re: [freebsd-svr4] Anyone working on SCO ELF binary emulation?

Dan Nelson wrote:

> Does Linux do svr4 emulation?

FWIW, I think their emulation is more primitive than ours, the project
seems dormant:
    ftp://tsx-11.mit.edu/pub/linux/BETA/ibcs2/

I am preparing a port of their scolibc, but have been busy lately with
other things.
BTW, if someone has a list of the SCO 5.0.2 libraries required by the iBCS
emulator, this would help me make a port that extracts them from the CD.

cheers,

    Pedro.