Date:      Sun, 12 Jul 2009 17:55:22 -0400
From:      L Campbell <llc2w@virginia.edu>
To:        haskell@freebsd.org, ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: ports/130218 Maintainer timeout? (lang/ghc update)

*pokes the haskell@ maintainers*

Is there anything blocking the update of lang/ghc? We have an
*ancient* version of GHC (the primary Haskell compiler) in ports --
old enough to cause problems with Haskell library requirements. It
really needs to be updated (or, there needs to be a newer version of
GHC in ports).

The patch in that PR is for GHC 6.10.1; the current
latest-and-greatest is 6.10.3 (which came out in May).

Is possible, could the lang/ghc port be brought up-to-date? If not,
what can I do to make it possible?

Thanks for your reply :)

PS: I'm not subscribed to the list, so please CC me!