Date:      Thu, 1 Nov 2001 14:16:44 -0800 (PST)
From:      Hiten Pandya <hitmaster2k@yahoo.com>
To:        Paul K A Kell <paul@qx.net>
Cc:        freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Installation Problem - Hardware Detection

hi paul,

i think the best way to do this.... i think is to
install the FreeBSD 4.3 STABLE version and then do and
upgrade with the boot floppies... which should... i
hope just work fine....

and you won't have any problems with that 99% because
all the old networking communications devices are
supported in FreeBSD 4.3...

thanks...
regs..
hiten pandya