Date:      Sat, 29 May 2010 23:35:48 +0000
From:      Andrew Hotlab <andrew.hotlab@hotmail.com>
To:        <samankaya@netscape.net>
Cc:        freebsd-jail@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: Creating jails to run Squid and multiple Bind services - Newbee

> Date: Sun=2C 30 May 2010 02:23:05 +0300
> From: SamanKaya@netscape.net
> To: andrew.hotlab@hotmail.com
> CC: 000.fbsd@quip.cz=3B freebsd-jail@freebsd.org
> Subject: Re: Creating jails to run Squid and multiple Bind services - New=
bee

> Many thanks Miroslav and Andrew=2C
>
>>> Am on BSD 8.0 RELEASE 'current' edition x64.
>>>

>> If you are a newcomer to FreeBSD=2C I suggest you to use a -RELEASE or e=
rrata branch. -CURRENT is for developers and "hardcore" users.

> I am using the -RELEASE branch=2C it's just that I can't post the output
> of uname -a as am in Windows 7 currently running Cygwin to SSH into my bo=
x.

If you are still working on Windows=2C you definitely should take a look at=
 PuTTY (http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/putty/)

Andrew

 		 	   		 =20
Hotmail: Trusted email with Microsoft=92s powerful SPAM protection.
https://signup.live.com/signup.aspx?id=3D60969=