Date:      Mon, 1 Jun 1998 20:24:41 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "James A. Mutter" <jmutter@insomnia.norden1.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   boot.config

I've got a system here with Win95 on the Primary Slave, and FreeBSD on the
Primary Master.  I'm having some trouble getting them to play nice
together.

When I installed '95, I had to 'swap' the drives in the bios.  Basically
changing the boot order from C,A to D,A to get '95 to install, I'm
thinking that this may have helped to cause the problem.  Anyhow...
Booteasy on the first drive won't boot '95 on the second drive.  I've
tried several different combinations with active partitions and such in
/stand/sysinstall, nothing has worked.  Some work more than others, and
some don't work at all.

( The bios is now back to the normal C,A )

If anyone has a setup similiar to mine, I'd like to hear how you made
things work.  I'm also wondering if someone can give me the format for the
boot.config file?  I'm assuming that this is the config file for booteasy,
is that right?  Is it something I can edit myself?

Anyhow, I've been over FAQ and have found nothing really useful.

Thanks,
Jim