Date:      Fri, 13 Mar 1998 22:55:31 -0800
From:      "David E. O'Brien" <obrien@NUXI.com>
To:        Bruce Evans <bde@zeta.org.au>
Cc:        mike@smith.net.au, stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: *HEADS UP* Correction to previous postings.

> >    disklabel -Brw sd2 auto
>
> No change.

But with the new-style mounting, this is depreciated, no?

> Same as before: don't use slices when you don't have them.

But since the change went into 2.2.6-BETA, we have no choice.  I couldn't
mount root and the rest of my disks until I changed them to the new
format.  (think goodness most of the partitions were created using
sysinstall!)

--
-- David    (obrien@NUXI.ucdavis.edu  -or-  obrien@FreeBSD.org)