Date:      Mon, 25 Feb 2002 07:00:04 -0800 (PST)
From:      Vivek Khera <khera@kcilink.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   RE: ports/33067: rdesktop port doesn't list dependencies properly

The following reply was made to PR ports/33067; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Vivek Khera <khera@kcilink.com>
To: <chris@aims.com.au>
Cc: <freebsd-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 09:52:00 -0500

 CK> Howdy,
 CK> Well, I'm unable to get either rdesktop or rdesktop-devel to omit the run
 CK> dependency on X. The run dependency on X is always generated. Also, the
 CK> ports index file (/usr/ports/INDEX) in the FreeBSD CVS repository has always
 CK> listed X as a run dependency. I can't help thinking that the problem you
 CK> have is due to a local change.

 Ok... but I don't change anything out of the ordinary -- only mods are
 to /etc/rc.conf and /etc/make.conf to specify SUPFILEs.

 Must be something else wrong with this machine, then, or perhaps a
 'portupgrade' issue.

 Close out the report, then, I suppose.

 Thansk.