Date:      Tue, 27 Jun 1995 02:20:56 -0700
From:      asami@cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami)
To:        me@freebsd.org
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: xemacs port in combination with ispell port

 * Your points make sense. I'm about to port xemacs-19.12 and will make it
 * look for its site-lisp in /usr/local/share. Since xemacs, like fsfmas
 * seems not to install anything there by default, we should be safe.
 * Now we only need to find all ports that have elisp support and make them
 * put their stuff int /usr/local/share/site-lisp :-)

Ok.  Well, the only other editors that eat elisp are (AFAIK) the three
mules, so they can all be shot down by the same stone.  And for the
elisp support,

grep \\.el$ /usr/ports/*/*/pkg/PLIST

yields only ispell other than the editors themselves.

Satoshi