Date:      Wed, 8 May 2002 10:21:37 -0400 (EDT)
From:      hostmaster@networksolutions.com
To:        freebsd-stable <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: [NIC-020508.2d1c]

This is an automatic reply from Network Solutions to let you know
that we’ve received your message. As soon as our automated systems
or customer service representatives have had a chance to process
your request or investigate and answer your inquiry, we’ll send you
a response.

If you need to reach us about your message, please use our Web form
at http://goto.netsol.com/help/contactus.html and be sure to include
the tracking number [NIC-020508.2d1c] in your message.

Best regards,
VeriSign, Inc.
http://www.netsol.com

For customer service, Ask us at http://www.netsol.com.
Please do not reply directly to this message.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION
Did you know you can Ask us your customer service questions, 24
hours a day, 7 days a week? Our interactive service is available
for you at http://www.netsol.com.

If you need to make a change to records associated with your domain
name, we’ve got great tools for you to use!

If you need to:
   change the registrant's address
   appoint a new or different contact to manage your domain name OR
   switch ISPs (i.e., change primary and/or secondary name servers)
complete a Service Agreement modification form. Learn how at
http://goto.netsol.com/faq-mod.

If you need to change information about a contact who is managing
your domain name, complete a Contact Form modification. Learn how
at http://goto.netsol.com/faq-contact.

If you need to register or update information about a name server,
complete a Host Form modification. Learn how at
http://goto.netsol.com/faq-host.

Every day at 12:00 Noon and 12:00 Midnight Eastern Time, new and
corrected information is shared with computers all over the world.
If your modification or request is processed by either of these
times, your changes will be included in these updates. You'll be
able to view your updated record in our WHOIS database 24-48 hours
from the time your request is processed.

Best regards,
VeriSign, Inc.
http://www.netsol.com

aack01