Date:      Mon, 12 Jan 2004 19:45:33 -0500
From:      Anish Mistry <mistry.7@osu.edu>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org, acpi-jp@jp.FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Fujitsu Function Button ACPI Module (FJEX)

--Boundary-02=_H/zAAXozZwE4OcU

I've been sitting on this for a while waiting to hear back from the primary=
=20
author, but no word after a few weeks, so I'm posting it to see what=20
people think.  This module allows a program to receive events when the=20
function buttons are pressed.  It's companion userland program fujiapp=20
hooks in and receives and event when a button is pressed and show the=20
level.  It has only been tested on the Fujitsu P2000 series laptops, but=20
may work on other models with the FJEX acpi device.

Sean's website:
http://www.stalker.org/~sean/freebsd-p2040/FujiApp/

My modifications to make it a loadable module:
http://am-productions.biz/docs/acpi_fjex.tgz
and just fujiapp without the module source included:
http://am-productions.biz/docs/fujiapp-1.1.tgz

=2D-=20
Anish Mistry