Date:      Wed, 22 Oct 2003 12:59:00 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Alhagie Puye <alhagiep@yahoo.com>
To:        "Thomas S. Crum - 1WISP, Inc." <tscrum@1wisp.com>, freebsd-ipfw@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Equal bandwidth sharing by all hosts using dummynet

Thanks for the tip. The EVERYBODY "DOWN" works great
but the others don't work.

I'm wondering what the order of how the rules are
applied affects it. It looks like the traffic shaping
is happening AFTER the packets are nat-ed. Could that
be the case? I said this because after nat, the
packets coming back to my private network have the
right IP's (192.168.42.0/24) but when the packets are
are leaving my network, they have the wrong IP after
nat. I'm going to try changing the rule a little bit.
Will let you know what I find out.

Thanks,
Alhagie.
--- "Thomas S. Crum - 1WISP, Inc." <tscrum@1wisp.com>