Date:      Sat, 03 Apr 1999 11:14:43 -0800
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        Steve Price <sprice@hiwaay.net>
Cc:        Andreas Klemm <andreas@klemm.gtn.com>, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: X problems using egcs as compiler

Actually, it probably means that the program must be compiled with
"-fexecptions".

Here is a little clue:

from egcs-1.1.2:

./gcc/frame.c:/* Called from crtbegin.o to deregister the unwind info for an
object.  */
./gcc/frame.c:__deregister_frame_info (void *begin)
./gcc/frame.c:__deregister_frame (void *begin)
./gcc/frame.c:  free (__deregister_frame_info (begin));

Just tried to compile apache and apache's jserv and got hit by the above bug
so I hope
that this gets resolved prior to using egcs as the default.

	Amancio