Date:      Wed, 24 Jan 1996 18:22:44 +0000 ()
From:      Mike Nealey <mnealey@bilbo.neurotech.net>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   ncr SCSI PCI card problems...

Hello all,
	I seem to be having a problem with my ncr SCSI PCI card. I have
an ncr 810 PCI controller on a PCI motherboard which does have the onboard
BIOS. When I install FreeBSD 2.1 on the system I get an I/O error whenever I
try to run a program which writes to the hard drive. I have played around
with the motherboard settings, etc... but I can't get it to work.

	The card works without problems with DOS and Linux, but I would
rather use FreeBSD.

					Mike N.