Date:      Fri, 1 Aug 1997 06:56:32 +0200
From:      Andreas Klemm <andreas@klemm.gtn.com>
To:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   httpd in free(): warning: modified (page-) pointer.

Am using apache-stable on FreeBSD-2.2-STABLE and 3.0-CURRENT

compiled in newest php version.

On FreeBSD-2.2 everything is fine calling pgp html pages.
On FreeBSD-current I get the following warning as root
logged in:

httpd in free(): warning: modified (page-) pointer.
httpd in free(): warning: modified (page-) pointer.
httpd in free(): warning: modified (page-) pointer.
httpd in free(): warning: modified (page-) pointer.

This message only appears, if I load a .phtml page,
so I think it indicates some trouble in the php perl
module I compiled in.

But why only on -current ??? What to do next ???

	Andreas ///

--
Andreas Klemm | klemm.gtn.com - powered by
                    Symmetric MultiProcessor FreeBSD