Date:      Fri, 16 Mar 2012 12:16:57 -0400
From:      "DigitalTV" <info@vikingpchealth.com>
To:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Watch tv on your pc

DigitalTVforPC
Stop paying monthly subscription fees.

DigitalTVforPC 2 delivers more channels than satellite TV & cable combined
without all the hardware charges, pay-per view costs, and monthly fees.
Start Watching Instantly! Get Worldwide news, sports, feature-lenght
movies, full TV episodes, and more on your PC from anywhere in the world!
Stop paying monthly fees. Learn how.
" A lot easier to install than I thought.
I was watching live TV on my PC in minutes. Impressive."
Louis M. - Sacramento, Ca
With DigitalTVforPC you get many advantages:
Over 2,318 LIVE TV Channels!
Unlimited Viewing
No Hardware
No Monthly Fees
No Subscription
No Contract
Get MORE with DigitalTVforPC
Our software technology leverages the power of our playback engine and
proprietary entertainment database to connect you directly to hundreds of
live digital channels from across the world. Viewing these channels is
simple , allowing you to watch all you want, wherever you want whenever
your PC is connected to the Internet. All at no extra cost!
Imagine watching 2,318 live channels whenever you want, wherever you want
all at the convenience and comfort of your desktop or laptop computer!

This message was intended for: %freebsd-doc@freebsd.org%
Unsubscribe me from this list
Click this link to unsubscribe: