Date:      Wed, 21 Dec 2016 15:35:44 +0000
From:      Tara Senn <tara.senn@whoishostingthismail.com>
To:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   just letting you know about a broken link

Hi,

I was on your page - http://portsmon.freebsd.org/portoverview.py?category=devel&portname=cvsps, when I noticed that one of the resources you mentioned isn't online.  Here is the dead page - http://www.cobite.com/cvsps/, 'http://www.cobite.com/cvsps/'.

I found it whilst doing some research for our ultimate guide to CVS which has just been published and might make a good replacement if you are updating the page.

Here's the link - http://wiht.link/CVS-resources.

Let me know if there is anything else I can do to help.

Best,
TaraDon't want emails from us anymore? Reply to this email with the word "UNSUBSCRIBE" in the subject line.
WhoIsHostingThis, BM Box 3667, Old Gloucester Street London, WC1N 3XX, United Kingdom