Date:      Sun, 24 May 1998 03:04:21 -0700 (PDT)
From:      asami@FreeBSD.ORG (Satoshi Asami)
To:        handy@sag.lmsal.com
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Expect tarball changed?

 * Has anyone else had problems getting expect to compile recently?  I'm
 * getting a checksum mismatch and the patches no longer apply.  I'd file a
 * PR, but I don't have time to think about this right now...and there may
 * already be one in the database.  If I have time later to look, I will, but
 * for the moment I'm just wondering if I'm on dope.

Get the tarball from ftp.freebsd.org.  This port is another one of
those known to modify the tarball all the time without changing the
filename.  I think it should be put on someone's web site as the
primary master site.  Any takers?

Satoshi