Date:      Wed, 28 Jun 1995 23:58:32 +0400
From:      vak@gw.cronyx.msk.su (Serge V.Vakulenko)
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org

Newsgroups: freebsd.hackers
From: vak@gw.cronyx.msk.su (Serge V.Vakulenko)
Subject: Making IDE CD-ROM driver -- major numbers needed
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 1995 19:58:30 GMT

Hi,

I'm now working on the driver for ATAPI IDE CD-ROMs,
and I need a major driver numbers for it.

Who should I ask for?  Jordan?  Rod?

Thanks in advance,
Serge

P.S. For those who are interested: the driver is already
functioning, at least I can mount disks and read data.
After adding all needed ioctls and testing the proper
handling of disc change, I will commit it.
--
Serge Vakulenko                 <vak@cronyx.msk.su>
Cronyx Ltd., Moscow             Unix consulting and custom programming