Date:      Mon, 22 Apr 2002 08:21:27 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Ali Nasseh <a_nasseh@yahoo.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   moving data from windows to freebsd

hi,
i have some data under windows 98 and i got to read
them under freebsd
(i shared them in a x86 box).
i can accomplish this task clearly under linux(redhat
7.2),
but when i try to mount the floppy nder freebsd with:
#mount /dev/fd0 /mnt
error message "incorrect super block" appears.
the questions are:
1.if i format a floppy under windows98 and copy some
data to it,
  is there a chance to read that data(or mount that
floppy) under freebsd?
2.can freebsd to read the fat(16 or 32)? if so, how?
  (tell me please, if i can move some data in a floppy
from windows to freebsd)
3.what's the error message "incorrect super block"
for, and
  how can fix it?
4.i can't label my floppy after i format it with
fdformat command
  under freebsd? is that neccessary for mounting
floppies?

--thanx a lot
--a. nasseh