Date:      Thu, 6 Apr 2000 10:17:07 -0600
From:      dreamwvr <dreamwvr@dreamwvr.com>
To:        Patrick Gardella <patrick@whetstonelogic.com>, Albert Yang <albert@achtung.com>, freebsd-small@freebsd.org, abial@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: New Builds of PicoBSD

hi,
   correctomundo .. i gave Pico a try but certainly was able to boot it and
so on and get the network up but got a error that i did not have enough
ramdisk left but since i don't use FreeBSD at all till now this is quite
difficult to adjust. this is due to the fact the the password could not be
changed  since there was a disk write problem due to ramdisk being full.
Solution  simply pulled down OpenBSD and built it over the I. still curious
about  Pico though. nowhere did i find on the Pico site howtos for someone
that hits these problems.. first time off.  Whereas Linux has LRP which takes
about 5-10 minutes to bring up first time around. just food for thought:-))