Date:      Mon, 14 Dec 1998 12:59:23 -0800 (PST)
From:      Christopher Nielsen <enkhyl@scient.com>
To:        Alfred Perlstein <bright@hotjobs.com>
Cc:        Paolo Di Francesco <paipai@tin.it>, freebsd-sparc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Experiments...

On Mon, 14 Dec 1998, Alfred Perlstein wrote:

> At home, i will upload our patches to the site mentioned above.

Sounds good. I'll grab Kapil's stuff (I may already have it).

> I understand you are using egcs-current? it is essential that we use the
> same toolchain, i think i will get the latest snap tonight and hope for
> the best.  (we really need the sparc bits that are in the -current snap)

Yes, I'm using egcs-current (trying to make room for their cvs tree on my
current machine, so I can track it better). After Jordan's recommendation
to use egcs, I started poking around through mail archives and the egcs
stuff, and came to the same conclusion about needing the sparc bits in
egcs-current.

--
Christopher Nielsen
Scient: The eBusiness Systems Innovator