Date:      Thu, 29 Nov 2001 09:30:45 -0500
From:      "brain_damaged" <brain_damaged@florida-wireless.com>
To:        <matthew@starbreaker.net>, "freebsd-questions" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: (OT) BADTRANS and clueless Windows-using little brothers.

>Wanna get secure? Open a DOS prompt and type "FORMAT C:". Then
>install BSD. >^..^<

I did this then got zapped . adorebsd-0.34.
So whats your point. ? maybe you should format your brother in law and install an intelligent one.
I got 80 yr old customers that sound more intelligent then that.

>"Sex, Unix, and rock 'n roll"

unix geeks don't have sex. they have no clue what it is. there's no man for it. ROFLMAO !!!!!

all in fun. relax. don't have a penguin.

bd