Date:      Tue, 31 Oct 2000 22:00:01 +1000 (EST)
From:      Mark Slingo <mark@slingo.nq.nu>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Mitac 6150N Laptop

Recently I purchased a MITAC 6150N Notebook. It is a P3/700Mhz, 6Gb HDD
and 64Mb RAM. The notebook uses one of those "heat" sensor type inbuilt
mouses. Problem is that my kernel (4.1-RELEASE) doesn't detect the mouse
unless I have an external one plugged in. When I do, both the external and
internal will work with no problems. No external mouse means no mouse at
all.

Any one know of a way to force the mouse to be detected without plugging
in an external PS/2?

Thanks,

Mark Slingo
Far North Networks