Date:      Thu, 17 Jun 2004 08:40:51 -0400
From:      "Walter Venable" <weaseal@hotmail.com>
To:        jarnold@knightridder.com
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: portsdb -Uu failed comms/tkscanfax

I emailed the port maintainer to see about switching over to
x11-toolkits/tk80 (since I can't find any logical reason to use
japanese/tk80) but he/she never replied.  Taking a look over on freshports,
this maintainer didn't ever authorize the SIZEify a while back, so maybe the
email address is defunct.

Walter Venable

>From: Jim Arnold <jarnold@knightridder.com>
>To: weaseal@hotmail.com
>Subject: portsdb -Uu failed comms/tkscanfax
>Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 08:24:17 -0400
>
>Walter,
>
>Same error on my macine. Any idea how to fix this?
>
>Thanks!
>Jim
>

>Here's the output of my portsdb -Uu (directly after cvsupping at 2:45AM,
>EST), my system is
>
>FreeBSD relnor.com 4.10-STABLE FreeBSD 4.10-STABLE #0: Wed Jun  2 03:25:29
>EDT 2004     root@relnor.com:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/MYKERNEL  i386
>
>Here it is...:
>
>$ sudo portsdb -Uu
>Updating the ports index ... Generating INDEX.tmp - please
>wait..tkscanfax-1.02: "/usr/ports/japanese/tk80" non-existent -- dependency
>list incomplete
>===> comms/tkscanfax failed
>*** Error code 1
>1 error
>--
>Jim Arnold -  Ohio.com Senior Producer
>  jarnold@knightridder.com
>Cell: 330.730.0797	Voice: 330.572.2822
>AOL IM: instantjim    /    Yahoo: jim0266

Looking to buy a house? Get informed with the Home Buying Guide from MSN
House & Home. http://coldwellbanker.msn.com/