Date:      Mon, 16 Apr 2001 16:03:30 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Jonathan M. Slivko" <jmslivko@datasyrge.net>
To:        Alexandre Polli <apolli@pucrs.br>
Cc:        bsd-lista <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: web server

While Linux has many distributionss, FreeBSD only has one: FreeBSD. I
would recommend getting FreeBSD 4.2-RELEASE. Or, if your daring, 4.3-RC3
:). As for the install, it's really quite simple :)

-- Jonathan M. Slivko

| Jonathan M. Slivko <jmslivko@datasyrge.net> | http://jmslivko.datasyrge.net  |
| Systems Adminstrator, DataSyrge Internet S. | Pager: (917) 388-5304          |
| IRC Operator, AsylumNet IRC Network         | Fax: None, atm.                |
|          GPG Key Available @ http://home.nyc.rr.com/optix/jmslivko.asc       |
|              FreeBSD -- The Power to Serve! | www.freebsd.org                |