Date:      Mon, 6 Jul 1998 23:33:11 -0400 (EDT)
From:      grimace <grimace@ns.nternet.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   FreeBSD syscall implementation

Greetings,

After consulting FAQS, newsgroups, irc and the FreeBSD site, I've yet to
be able to find documentation on this subject.

Can anyone tell me how syscalls are implemented in FreeBSD?  One guess
floating around is that gates are being used?  Preferably, a pointer to
where I can find documentation on this subject would be ideal.  However,
any information whatsoever would be greatly appreciated.