Date:      Tue, 19 Nov 2002 09:31:10 +0100
From:      Ernst de Haan <znerd@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Herve Quiroz <herve.quiroz@esil.univ-mrs.fr>, Jan Grant <Jan.Grant@bristol.ac.uk>
Cc:        freebsd-java <freebsd-java@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: [FYI] Recently added Jakarta Commons ports

If someone would commit to making those changes we could make the procedure
as follows:

* We discuss things on freebsd-java
* Consensus is reached on freebsd-java
* Committer commits and notifies freebsd-java and explictly CCs the person
  willing to maintain the docs

Whaddayasay?

Ernst

--
Ernst de Haan
Development Team Leader

    "Come to me all who are weary and burdened
        and I will give you rest" -- Jesus Christ