Date:      Mon, 09 Feb 2004 14:56:24 +0200
From:      Rostislav Krasny <rosti_bsd@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org

Hello

At Sun, 08 Feb 2004 16:38:31 +0200 I sent an email to
freebsd-current@freebsd.org. Because this is a moderated mailing list my
email is being held until the list moderator can review it for approval.
  Either the message will get posted to the list, or I will receive
notification of the moderator's decision. That is what written on the
auto-reply email I got immediately after I sent my email. Already
elapsed more than 22 hours but my email isn't posted and I didn't
receive any notification about moderator's decision. How long time it
would take yet?

Can I become a member of some FreeBSD mailing list but not receive
emails from this list or receive only replies to my emails in that list?

Thanks