Date:      Thu, 01 Apr 1999 23:01:33 -0800
From:      Nocturne <dpilgrim@uswest.net>
To:        Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>
Cc:        Brad Benson <bradley@softhome.net>, freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: outlook mail  was:(RE: Logo merchandise)

Greg Lehey wrote:
<snip>

> If you can reply to that without mutilating it, without entering
> explicit CRs, and without making your own text too long, I'll be
> impressed.  I think you *should* be allowed to reformat it, as long as
> you keep the indentation level, something like this:

Done.  As for explicit CRs, it's force of habit for me to hit return
at the end of each line, it comes from my beginings of using pine
which just scrolled over when your lines ran long.

--
dpilgrim@uswest.net           /\  / __         Our lies are merely the
gryph@mindless.com           /  \/OC/URNE       truth of another world