Date:      Mon, 31 Jan 2000 23:05:30 -0500
From:      Ben WIlliams <williamsl@Home.Com>
To:        nathan <beemern@ksu.edu>
Cc:        FreeBSD questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: berkeley packet filter doesn't work??

                                                    Monday, January 31, 2000
   In order to be able to see the packets from other computers you will
either have to have the BSD machine as a gateway through which all traffic
passes or (possibly? BPF hackers correct me here) have all the other NICs set
to promiscuous mode.
   I also think you'll have to have a BPF device for each NIC you want to spy
on. (BPF hackers?)

--Ben.