Date:      Mon, 29 Jun 1998 06:50:39 -0700
From:      Don Wilde <dwilde1@ibm.net>
To:        Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
Cc:        freebsd-multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Capture with videocapture

Hi, Amancio -
	I took your suggestion and bought one of those neato Sony EVID-30
cameras. You and Randall have done a fantastic job. It works great, but
I am working my way through a couple of issues.

1) FXTV0.47 appears much brighter (actually, washed out is almost more
appropriate) than 0.46 off the 2.2.6 CD's.

2) your videocapture demo script (taken from your BT848 web page along
with the driver) does work, but it's very dim.

I'm still learning and working on it. I see the Read Brightness / Set
Brightness commands, I jjust have to learn how to use them. :)