Date:      Sun, 7 Oct 2001 06:17:20 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Mladen Markov <mladen_markov@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   problem with ELF

Hello,

I've got a problem with FreeBSD 4.4-RELEASE

When I start some binary executables, it gives me an
error
ELF binary type "0" not known

when I install the package linux_base (package for
linux compatibility) all executables run ok.
but after I reboot the machine, everything get the old
way - with an error

Could you please help me find a solution.
Thank you in advance

Regards,
Mladen Markov