Date:      Mon, 26 Feb 2001 14:35:40 -0500 (EST)
From:      "G. Jason Middleton" <gmiddl1@gl.umbc.edu>
To:        Bob Greene <rgreene@tclme.org>
Cc:        Duraid <latif2221@home.com>, "freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: web site: ms vs freebsd

affirmative captain....microsoft loves to advertise crap and you can
hardly ever find what you want...when you come to almost any sight
involving freeBSD you find what you need within a few clicks!

plus does microsoft have mailing lists like freebsd?  and if they do can
you search them like you can with freebsd?

not sure just asking...that is a high point for freebsd's website i think.

G. Jason Middleton

On Mon, 26 Feb 2001, Bob Greene wrote:

> Do you mean nicer as in bigger, or actually being able to find what you
> want?
>
> I find the FreeBSD site highly functional. Microsoft's site is certainly
> flashier, but I have a hard time locating meaningful content while
> sifting through the announcements about their latest release.
>
> Duraid wrote:
> >
> > why is microsoft web site much nicer than the freebsd one?
> >
> > Duraid

> --
> Bob Greene
> rgreene@TclMe.org