Date:      Tue, 29 Aug 1995 18:17:22 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Rashid Karimov." <rashid@haven.ios.com>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Chasing the ghost (DDB usage tips).

		Hi there folx,

	Looks like the lockups continue on that ASUS P54Tp4
	motherboards. This time the PC is pretty cool ( I
	mean the temperature) , there is extra fan inside
	especially for those Barracuda HDs, but system still
	locks up .
	The console driver still works for a while after the
	locking so I think I'll able to run the DDB and kinda
	figure out what causes the system to lock.

	So if any1 here can provide any tip on DDB usage -
	that would be great. Man page is not too helpful
	in this sense,

	for example , how can I find if the SCSI driver
	is fine and is not locked ? If it is locked - in which
	routine and what parameters were passed to it ...
	How to find the processes waiting for the resources
	and find the reason for them to be in the wait state ?

	Rashid