Date:      Fri, 15 Nov 1996 10:09:05 -0600 (CST)
From:      "Jeff.Lynch-JORSM.Internet" <jeff@mercury.jorsm.com>
To:        isp@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Router Purchase - the bottom line

On Fri, 15 Nov 1996, Joe Greco wrote:

> So I think the real deal has more to do with proper contingency planning
> than it does with Cisco routers.  If and when the ISP with the Cisco has
> their 7XXX crap out, they are S.O.L.  If and when one of my routers craps
> out, I will not have to worry too much.  And I will have paid less than
> $70,000 for my solution to the problem.
>
> You are not the only paranoid person.  Paranoid people are the only people
> who are successful playing this game in the long run.  :-)
>
> ... JG

I agree fully with Joe. Please, now can we either agree with the
wisdom of Joe's statement or agree to disagree and bury this thread?

Jeffrey A. Lynch, President		      JORSM Internet
email: jeff@jorsm.com		Northwest Indiana's Full-Service Provider
Voice: (219)322-2180		   927 Sheffield Avenue, Dyer, IN 46311
Autoresponse: info@jorsm.com		   http://www.jorsm.com